We are delighted to say that we had an amazing array of applications to take part in the workshop and are now fully subscribed.
We deliberately kept the application process open, inviting both position papers and provocations. We will use these papers and provocations as the basis for discussions at the workshop.
The papers can be downloaded below:
- P1: From Data Hacking to Data Excellence: The role of HCI in High-Stakes AI
- P2: Where is the Human in HDI?
- P3: Designers interacting with data
- P4: Four Speculative Design F(r)ictions Designing for Personal Data Awareness
- P5: Human Data Interaction through Design with Smart Home Cameras
- P6: Wicked Implications for Human Interaction with IOT Sensor Data
- P7: Towards Ecology of Interconnected Data Devices
- P8: An Advanced Face Glyph Design for Accessible Multivariate Cluster Analysis
- P9: DHI1
- P10: Designing for Trust in the Internet of Things
- P11: Parent Comfort with Sensors - Implications for Human-Data Interaction
- P12: Examining Human-Data Interaction in US Collegiate Sports
- P13: Human-Data Interaction has two purposes: Personal Data Control and Life Information Exploration